Dahej SEZ is located in Vagra Talulka of western part of Bharuch District, Gujarat, India. It is well connected with National Highway (NH-8). Road and Railway both are having the connectivity to New Delhi, the National Capital and Mumbai, the commercial Capital of India.
SEZ is a part of Dahej Petroleum, Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region (PCPIR) and is within Delhi-Mumbai Investment Corridor (DMIC).
- Road SEZ is on 6 lane State Highway connecting of Bharuch (50 Kms) with National Highway No. 8
- Rail 50 kms from Bharuch, Main Rail Head connecting Mumbai - Delhi.
- Port GCPTCL for chemical cargo and Adani-Petro LNG for solid bulk cargo handling.
- AirportBaroda-140 kms and Surat-120 kms (Daily flights to Mumbai & Delhi).
Area of Dahej SEZ
- Dahej SEZ covers the total land area of 1682 Hect. wherein 1573Hect. is processing area and 34 Hect. is non-processing area.
- SEZ is divided into two parts.
Part-I (East) about 1200 Hect.
Part-II (West) about 461Hect.
- Part I and Part II are joined by a dedicated corridor of 21 Hect.
Infrastructure and Services in SEZ
- RCC Roads -
- 50 mtrs wide - 1.6 Kms.
- 30 mtrs wide - 13.8 Kms.
- 20 mtrs wide - 10.0 Kms.
- Street lights.
- Strom Water Disposal (SWD) facility alongside road.
- GIDC is co-developer for water supply in SEZ.
- Water distribution network for 10 MGD water supply.
- Water Reservoirs, Pumping Stations and ESRs in both parts of SEZ.
- GIDC has provided connections to 56 units in SEZ.
- A Desalination project is being set up by Swarnim DahejSpring Desalination Pvt. Ltd. (a Consortia of Hitachi & ITOCHU of Japan and Hyflux of Singapore) another Co-developer in SEZ to meet additional water requirement of SEZ units.
- Drainage / Effluent Disposal
- GIDC is co-developer for collection of treated effluent and disposal.
- Underground pipeline for collection of treated effluent.
- Collection Sump and Guard Pond in both part of SEZ.
- Effluent from Guard Ponds is discharged to Dahej-Vilayat GIDC Effluent Treatment Plant outside SEZ and to sea for Dahej Industrial Estate, for which consent and authorization is granted by GPCB in November 2008.
- GIDC has provided connections to 17 units in SEZ.
- Torrent Power Ltd. is co-developer for power distribution in SEZ.
- 33/11 KV Two sub-stations – one each in Part I & Part II are set up.
- Power distribution network is in place.
- Power Project of 1200 MW is under implementation in SEZ.
- TPL has provided power connections to 59 units in SEZ.
- Gas Supply
- Gujarat State Petronet Ltd. (GSPL) is co-developer for gas distribution within SEZ.
- Gas supply distribution network and Monitoring stations are in both parts of SEZ.
- GSPL has provided gas supply connection to 18 units in SEZ.
- Telecommunication and Data Transmission
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is Co-developer for Telecommunication and data transmitting Network.
- Telecommunication services in SEZ is started by BSNL.
- Fire & Safety Services
- Fire Safety Service station is Operational in Dahej SEZ.
- Fire Department :-
- Contact person : Mr. Jaydeep Bhatt, Executive (Admin & Safety)
- Mob :07874787973
- Fire Station :- 02641-291101
- Weigh Bridge Service
- Weigh Bridge Service is operational in SEZ Part – I.
- Bank offices
- Bank of Baroda is operational in Dahej SEZ Part-1.
- ATM of HDFC Bank within Dahej SEZ.
- State Bank of India is operational in Dahej SEZ Part-2.
- Hotel & Convention Centre
- Cambay SEZ Hotels Pvt. Ltd. is a Co-developer has completed work of Phase - I & Commenced Commercial Operation.
- Sapthagiri Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. is another Co-developer Commenced Commercial Operation.
- Food Court
- Food Court is in operation.
- Security Service
- Service Agency for Security & Traffic is in place.
- Parking & Toilet Blocks
- Toilet blocks in SEZ Part - I and SEZ Part - II with Parking.
- Training Center
- ITI centres are opened in Dahej Industrial Area outside SEZ.
- Medical Centre
- Medical Centres are in operation in IPCL and Birla Copper Plant in the vicinity of Dahej SEZ.
- A new Hospital at Dahej is under construction.
- Other Services
- Administrative Block
- Administrative buildings of SEZ Part- I and SEZ Part – II are operational.
- Custom Office
- Custom Offices in SEZ Part- I and SEZ Part – II are operational.
- Township/Housing Blocks
- Atali - Housing complex about 10 Kms. from Dahej SEZ is developed by GIDC in which Units located in SEZ are offered plots.
- Welfare Activity for nearby areas
- Gujarat PCPIR Welfare Society is constituted to carry out welfare activities in 18 villages of Dahej area including 5 villages of SEZ land.
- Land Allotment Status
- Allotment in Processing Area : 86 Units (1177.46 Hect.)
- Allotment in Non-Processing Area : 4 Units (8.17 Hect.)
- Provisional allotment : 1
- Units in Operation :69
- Exports from SEZ
|Year||Export (in Rs. Cr.)||Operational Units|